Monday, June 1, 2009

Sketch a day in may 2009- Final!



Sketch 18 - creepy




Sketch 19 - also creepy but not as much



Sketch 20 - Karnov on the battlements



Sketch 21 - Karnov burns



Sketch 22 - the hanging church in Cairo, rough break down




Sketch 23 - work doodle sketch



Sketch 24 - The band! Yeah, not really a band. Just caricatures of people who don't exist



Sketch 25 - fatty midget with a broken sword in a speedo. What commercial was he from? I can't remember. It was a sneaker commercial and he danced to "The Bird is the Word"



Sketch 26 - Jen complained I sketch with too many lines, so I made this fellow.



Sketch 27 - Brad the freak head sketch. Not quite how he should look.



Sketch 28 - Cover idea sketch. Cover for what you ask? Ahahaha... ask me again in two years.



Sketch 29 - went from being a pretty chick to this after I gave her my nose by accident.



Sketch 30 - yet another reject


Sketch 31 - DONE! Another reject mouse sketch!

No comments: